Education | Advanced Course
The Advanced Training Course is aimed at experienced users of Invenias Software and covers the following topics at a detailed level. Users must have completed the Foundation Course or have at least 3 months hands-on experience using Invenias.
We typically recommend a period of at least 1 month between the Foundation and Advanced Course.
- Quick recap on foundation training: introduction to Invenias, people, companies and assignments, working in an assignment and with assignment details, documents, CV/Resume parsing and searching, actions and journal.
- People: working with and managing multiple positions, locations and departments, connections and references.
- Companies: working with and managing multiple departmental structures with department heads and creating and copying from master lists.
- List views: building and customising list views, advanced and category filtering, saving and modifying views.
- Live items: working with live items and contact synchronisation, including creating from contacts and .vcf/vCards
- Working with research in assignments & placements: using target companies, referral partners and previous assignments to build better candidate lists, copying and reusing data from previous assignments, managing candidate lists and creating and managing placements.
- Templates, actions & journal: creating and modifying templates, creating and sending bulk emails and documents using templates.
- Advanced searching: combining search elements to create better searches, refining searches using advanced filter and custom list views.
- Reporting: creating and sending reports
- Removing, Deleting and Merging Record