Education | Foundation Course
The Foundation Training Course is aimed at new users of Invenias Software and covers the following topics and an introductory level
- Introduction to Invenias: Desktop and General Navigation, List Views and Existing Records and the Invenias Outlook and List View Preview Panes
- Introduction to Records: Forms, Fields and Tabs, Creating Records, Linking Records, Types, Statuses and Sources, Adding and Editing Categories, Attaching and Editing Documents and Importing and Updating CV/Resumes
- Working with Assignments: Building Longlists to Shortlists, Create and Adding Candidates and Managing Candidates and Progress.
- Actions and Journal: Introduction & Overview, Telephone Calls and Notes, Sending and Saving Emails, Sending CV’s, Confirming Interviews and working with Appointments and Tasks
- CV/Resume Parsing: Introduction and Overview, Parsing from Emails, Parsing Validation, Editing & Correcting Information and Parsing from Word and Internet Explorer, including LinkedIn.
- Searching: Introduction and Overview, Keyword Searching, Category Searching, Reviewing Search Results and Adding to Assignments.