Effective December 2017
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We, us and our refer to Invenias Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05323637 and have our registered office at Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading RG1 3EU, UK. Our regional trading addresses are set out on our website.
We operate the following website: www.invenias.com
The data controller is Invenias Limited and the person responsible for data protection is Andy Warren.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you:
- use our site
- subscribe to any services offered by us or register for our events
- register to receive our downloadable information, newsletters or other information
- send us a request to contact you or when you report a problem with our site
The information you give us may include your name, position and employer details, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you:
- if you are a user of Invenias services and have a unique log-in to use those services
- if you use any other websites we or our group companies operate
- from our third party service providers (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers).
If you are a user or have been a user of Invenias services, your personal details will be recorded on our CRM database and we will cross-check information you give us with the information recorded on our CRM database.
Purpose for processing your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to send you the information you have requested;
- to inform our marketing and sales activities, including market mapping, client and prospect mapping and analysis;
- to provide you with news and information which we think may be of interest to you and with information about our products and services. If you no longer wish us to use your data in this way, please let us know by clicking the unsubscribe button on our communications;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive) and to verify accuracy of personal data.
Legal basis for processing your information
Processing your personal data is necessary to enable us to pursue our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests are the marketing, sale and provision of cloud based tools and apps to enable executive and strategic hirers and in-house executive search teams to identify and manage candidates and clients.
Sharing your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which includes our subsidiary Invenias Inc.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored in our marketing database on a secure server located in the UK. This is a cloud service hosted for us by Rackspace. It may also be stored in a secure marketing database provided to us by Marketo. Details are available here: https://uk.marketo.com/company/trust/security/
Your data may be processed by staff operating outside European Economic Area (EEA) who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, providing the information you have requested, marketing activities and the provision of support services. We will only transfer your data outside of the EEA provided appropriate or suitable safeguards are in place to protect your data, these being either Standard Contractual Clauses or, in the case of transfers to the US, a Privacy Shield certification. Please contact us if you would like a copy of the appropriate safeguards. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retention of your personal data
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
You have the right to:
- access any personal data we hold about you and we will provide details of the purposes of the processing, the types of personal data we hold and the people to whom your personal data has been disclosed;
- have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified or to restrict the processing of personal data whilst the accuracy is checked;
- have data we hold about you transferred to another data controller;
- have personal data we hold about you erased provided it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected;
- ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have a concern about your personal data: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You may also withdraw your consent to direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our communications.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.